Unearth hidden insights with a personalised analytics experience driven by AI – on any budget.
Just as every picture tells a story, so does every data point. The all-new IBM Cognos Analytics provides a new, powerful personal analytics experience, driven by AI. It’s built to help you find and share compelling stories that lie hidden in your data.
Unlike analytics solutions that only show what’s happening across your business, IBM Cognos Analytics goes further, using AI to get to why it happened.
Smarter Self-Service you can Trust
For the business user who needs to easily create compelling visualizations and dashboards. For the business leader who needs a proven, self-service analytics solution they can trust. For the enterprise that needs the scalability and analytics governance the business demands -- whether on-prem or on cloud -- IBM Cognos Analytics delivers it all.
IBM Cognos Analytics is an AI-infused business intelligence solution:
- Find answers others cannot, using AI and machine learning
- Unearth information that may not be obvious or expected using pattern detection
- Create and easily share stunning, system-recommended visualizations in diverse formats
- Pose questions about your data and receive intelligent responses with natural language-powered AI assistant
- Reduce the time needed for data preparation through automation and built-in intelligence
Bring your data to life
IBM have packed so much into the new solution that it would be difficult to do them all justice here. But this is a short list of some additional features that are going to help people advance their use of analytics and data science, and begin moving the needle for their organisations:
- Storytelling – enables users to create an interactive narrative by assembling result visualizations into a sequence, and then enhance the sequence with media, web pages, images, shapes, and text. Once created, the “story” will be automatically kept up to date thanks to dynamic connectivity to the underlying data;
- Smart exploration – is designed to help users better understand what’s behind the results by analyzing the selected data using machine learning and pattern detection;
- Automated Visualizations – the system will recommend the most useful visualization for the selected data through a multi-stage recommendation system; it will also provide quick access to alternative ways to visualize the data, along with related visualizations, that provide quick insights to info related to the visualization you’re looking at;
- Reusable Content – the system quickly assembles new content by re-using relevant components from existing dashboards and reports, saving time;
- Advanced Analytics – this includes predictive analytics; the ability to identify data patterns and the key variables driving a particular outcome; smart annotation, which automatically annotates a visualization to draw your attention to key insights the system identifies; and natural language generated-insights of your data.
As an IBM partner, Tahola are able to provide you with the all new IBM Cognos Analytics, along with our expertise that enables us to create a bespoke solution to meet your specific business requirements.
If you would like to find out more, please contact:
Marketing & Communications Director