You have the data. But are you getting the value you need to succeed?
Chances are, you aren’t. And you’re ready for that to change.
The era of data democratization is here. The revolution has begun.
Join Tahola and Qlik for the Data Revolution this December. Register free today.
It’s your last chance to register for this free online event. Hear the experts, explore the products, and experience the solutions that will fast-track your Digital Transformation journey through analytics.
Join us to:
- Explore the role of analytics in the era of AI
- See how to drive data literacy across your enterprise
- Learn more about Third-Generation BI, Qlik’s unique approach to it - and most importantly, what it means to you
- Discover products and solutions to help you accelerate your digital transformation
Be a part of the revolution - and start leading with data.
Join the Data Revolution Virtual Forum
December 5, 2018
Meet the Data Trailblazers
- Rick Jackson, Chief Marketing Officer at Qlik and host of the Data Revolution Virtual Forum
- Donald Farmer, Principal of TreeHive Strategy on AI and analytics
- Martha Bennett, Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, talks data literacy in the workplace
- Nick Blewden, Head of Data Product Development, and Colin Campbell, Data Product Developer, tell Lloyd’s of London’s own analytics story
- Rick Jackson, Chief Marketing Officer and Joe Bickley, Director, Product Management from Qlik discuss the new leaders of the Analytics Economy
- Jordan Morrow, Global Head, Data Literacy, from Qlik presents key data literacy takeaways
About the Virtual Forum
The Data Revolution Virtual Forum is your opportunity to learn more about the latest advancements in analytics. Like a live trade show or conference, our virtual forums are live events featuring scheduled presentations from keynote speakers, interactive sessions with thought leaders and subject matter experts, plus genuinely helpful product demonstrations. But more importantly, it’s your chance to discover how analytics can transform your business. The best part? It’s free and you can join from any device, anywhere.